Spanish web resources
On this page, we list a number of additional resources that may be of use to
both teachers and students of Spanish. Unless otherwise specified, these are
resources that have been reviewed by, but are not the responsibility of, authors
of the Español-Inglés site.
General learning resources
- Various resources for teachers and learners of Spanish, including a "test your Spanish"
section, and a mailing list in which you can receive a "Spanish word of the day".
- Language Directory
- List of web resources and dictionaries for learners and users of various languages.
- Real Academia Española: 22nd ed (2001)
- Semi-prescriptive monolingual dictionary. With appropriate pinches of salt,
a useful resource for more advanced learners. The dictionary is known for not being exactly cutting
edge in its inclusion (or rather lack) of neologisms.
- List of on-line dictionaries maintained by Spanish site Todo Enlaces.
- Spanish computing glossary
- Compiled by the author of this site's main dictionary. Contains Spanish-English translations of various extra words and phrases not currently in the main Spanish-English dictionary.